How to choose industrial and mining lamps. In the choice of industrial and mining lamps, we can choose the light source of industrial and mining lamps, which have the characteristics of high thermal conductivity, low light attenuation, pure light color, and no ghosting; however, through the integrated design of superconducting heat transfer and lamp heat dissipation, The heat conducts and diffuses quickly, which makes the product smaller, lighter, and better for heat dissipation. Of course, industrial and mining lamps with good heat dissipation are also more popular with customers.
LED high bay light manufacturers explain that when buying high bay lights, they must choose lamps suitable for the home environment?
The high bay lights are constantly changing and designing a reasonable but practical. In the constant pursuit of quality improvement, designers can find suitable high bay lights from different jobs.
Energy-saving industrial and mining lamps use energy-saving technology on the basis of traditional industrial and mining lamp technology to save energy consumption and increase illuminance, thereby saving investment funds. It can save energy from three aspects: light source + electrical appliances + lamps. Provides the reflection efficiency of high bay lamps. Electrical appliances can use BERSN electronic ballasts with high power factor and low power consumption. Electronic ballasts are small in size and light in weight. Compared with inductive ballasts, they are much lighter, which can reduce the ceiling load. The light source can be high-efficiency and energy-saving industrial and mining light source.
- 1. In order to meet the visual needs of different productions and the needs of lighting installation conditions, the reflector of the industrial and mining lamp should be able to produce various widths of light distribution. The surface is painted and glazed to make it appear white, and reflectors made of aluminum, glass mirrors, prism glass and other materials can obtain a wide light distribution, which is suitable for large-area, vertical or nearly vertical workplaces .
- For tall workshops and places with tall machine tools that require separate lighting, reflectors made of materials with strong light control properties such as prism glass, mirror glass and polished aluminum can be used.
- 2. Closed lamps or convection lamps with upward luminous flux should be used in dusty environments.
- 3. In a humid environment, attention should be paid to the airtightness of the enclosure and the surface treatment of the reflector; generally, open-type lamps are commonly used indoors, using enamel surface reflectors, aluminum reflectors with thick surface aluminum oxide film or coated with silica protective film ；
- 4. Considering the inevitable vibration in the production site, the fixed light source should adopt anti-loosening lamp holder, etc.
- There are many ways to fix high bay lights. General lighting has the form of ceiling, embedded, hoisting (using straight pipe or chain). Movable local lights are equipped with corresponding hooks, handles, clamp feet, etc.;
- 5. Fixed local illuminators are generally firmly locked on the working machine with screws or fixing mechanisms.